DeliVita Outdoor Pizza Oven – Wood Fired Collection
Add a little ‘Wow’ to your weekend gatherings with the DeliVita Outdoor Pizza Oven. Taking only 25 minutes to reach full temperature, cook up delicious 12 inch wood-fired pizzas in just 90 seconds!
Weighing just under 30kg, the compact and portable design makes it perfect for smaller balconies, patios and gardens. And with a contemporary waterproof outer shell, you can leave it outside all year round, ready for your next get-together.
Wood Fired Collection includes:
Black Iron Dish
Prod & Blow NEW
Fired Recipe Book
Taster Wood Pack
Features and Benefits:
- Authentic wood-fired pizza oven
- Available in 4 different bundles – the oven, the Pizzaiolo Collection, the Wood Fired Collection or the Complete Collection (please see other listings for more info on other collections)
- Choice of colours available
- Features patent pending insulated heatproof handles and base allowing the oven to be used on any surface!
- Weighing just under 30kg it’s the lightest authentic oven available – the portable design can be easily positioned and moved around the garden
- Oven creates delicious 12 inch pizzas in 90 seconds
- Not just for pizza – cook meat, fish and vegetables to perfection!
- Handmade pizza oven – made from fibreglass and stainless steel
- Completely waterproof shell – exterior resistant to hairline cracks
- Perfect for urban balconies, patios and gardens
- All ingredients are organic and sourced in the UK
- All oven bundles are delivered with The Log Company’s starter pack consisting of thin ash logs, kindling and ecolighters to get you started
Heat up time: 25 minutes
Maximum temperature: 550ºC
Good to know:
- Outdoor use only
- Ovens come with a 5-year guarantee on construction and workmanship
Smaller items will be delivered using royal mail, courier or palleted delivery and priced accordingly.Hot tub & sauna delivery costs will depend on the following, which are set as options during checkout. If uncertain which apply please contact us before placing your order.
- The width of the access to the hot tub or sauna location.
- Whether the location is accessible via road or driveway.
- The number of locations if multiple products are ordered.
- Whether product installation is also required.