Job opportunity Jan 2022: Sales and Customer Services Executive
20th January 2022
The Log Company and Kirami UK are looking for an energetic, proactive, and organised individual to join an exciting and expanding area of the business.
Here at The Log Company, we supply over 10,000 bags of logs a year as well as being the main distributor for Kirami wood-fired hot tubs and saunas in the UK. Alongside Kirami’s products, we also retail a wide range of wood-fired outdoor living products from well-known brands.
Working alongside the company directors and existing sales team you will be tasked with ensuring customer satisfaction from initial sales enquiries through to order processing, delivery arrangements, and after-sales support on both Logs and Outdoor Living as well as Kirami UK. Strong communication and administration skills are essential, as well as organisation and attention to detail.
Previous experience in sales either directly or in a supporting role, together with customer service skills will be key to developing a culture of customer satisfaction.
- Answer sales enquiries via telephone, email and online to encourage sales
- Follow up on quotes already sent to potential customers
- Assist with stock management to ensure maximum availability of products in demand
- Take messages and ensure the phone is always answered, passing all messages to a member of the team as issues are to be dealt with the day / hour they come in (whilst learning, then deal with regular issues by experience)
Customer Services Tasks:
- Answer customer support messages via telephone, email, and online swiftly and competently to enhance the customer experience
- Work with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers
- A desire to learn from management to improve understanding of the range, processes, and requirements of commercial and private customers
- Be the direct line of contact for all wood fuel customers. There will be occasions where customers may not receive their order (e.g. due to weather or 3rd party delays), and you will be required to contact the customer in a calm, kind and caring way to rearrange/deliver the message.
- Support all areas of the business during busy periods including the firewood part of the business in the winter season
- Keep sensitive information and financial records private and confidential
Skills and Attributes:
A people person, time orientated, strong verbal and written communication skills, reporting skills, administrative skills, attention to detail, patient, problem solver.
Good understanding of:
- Microsoft Office
- SagePay system
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager and Company Directors
Salary: Depending on skills and experience
Location: Forcett Grange, Forcett, Richmond, North Yorkshire DL11 7SQ
Applications: Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org