Job Opportunity May 2021: Sales & Customer Services Executive
7th May 2021
The Log Company and Kirami UK are looking for an energetic, proactive, and organised individual to join an exciting and expanding area of the business.
Here at The Log Company we are proud to be the main distributor for Kirami wood fired hot tubs and saunas in the UK. Alongside Kirami’s products we also retail a wide range of wood fired outdoor living products from well-known brands.
Working alongside the company directors and existing sales team you will be tasked with ensuring customer satisfaction from initial sales enquiries through to order processing, delivery arrangements and after sales support. Strong communication and administration skills are essential, as well as organisation and attention to detail.
Previous experience in sales either directly or in a supporting role, together with customer service skills will be key to developing a culture of customer satisfaction.
- Answer sales enquiries via telephone, email and online to encourage sales.
- Follow up on quotes already sent to potential customers.
- Arrange and manage appointments at regional showrooms.
- Assist with managing regional showrooms.
- Maintain customer information within CRM and accounting systems.
- Lead generation.
- Assist with social media content and management.
- Assist with stock management to ensure maximum availability of products in demand.
Customer Services Tasks:
- Answer customer support messages via telephone, email and online to enhance the customer experience.
- Work with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers.
- A desire to learn from management to improve understanding of the range, processes and requirements of commercial and private customers.
- Support all areas of the business during busy periods including the firewood part of the business in the winter season.
- Keep sensitive information and financial records private and confidential.
Skills and Attributes:
A people person, time orientated, strong verbal and written communication skills, reporting skills, administrative skills, attention to detail, patient, problem solver, good understanding of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks would be beneficial, as well as a flexible attitude to a working within a growing small business. Opportunity to progress.
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager and Company Directors
Salary: Depending on skills and experience, bonus scheme available after probationary period
Location: Forcett Grange, Forcett, Richmond, North Yorkshire DL11 7SQ
Applications: Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org