YETI Tundra Haul
EASILY TRANSPORT GOODS TO FAMILY PICNICS AND THAT PERFECT TAILGATING SPOT
The first-ever YETI® Cooler on wheels is the answer to taking the Tundra® Hard Cooler’s legendary toughness and unmatched insulation power the extra mile. And nothing was sacrificed in the making of this cold-holding powerhouse, ensuring the Tundra Haul® lives up to the Tundra® Hard Cooler name. The Tundra Haul® Wheeled Cooler is now the toughest cooler on two wheels.
FOR DAY IN, DAY OUT USE
- NEVERFLAT™ WHEELS Solid, single-piece tire construction is impact- and puncture-resistant
- STRONGARM™ HANDLE Made with a durable welded aluminum arm with comfortable grips for easy towing
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch easy
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS Make it easy to attach to your boat, trailer, or truck bed
- BEARFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET Prevent sliding on the boat or in the backseat
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION For virtually indestructible protection
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES Heavy-duty, patented and made to never bust
- NEVERFAIL® HINGE SYSTEM An interlocking two-pin design that prevents breaking
- BEARPROOF DESIGN Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC) approved when used with extra-long shank Master Lock® Padlocks
- FATWALL™ DESIGN Holds up to three inches of insulation
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected polyurethane locks in that just-packed temp
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEMCreates a form-fitting barrier against extreme temps
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET A freezer-quality gasket that blocks out the heat and locks in the cold
- VORTEX™ DRAIN SYSTEM Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining
Weight 9 kg Dimensions 41 × 40 × 55 cm Colour
Smaller items will be delivered using royal mail, courier or palleted delivery and priced accordingly. Hot tub & sauna delivery costs will depend on the following, which are set as options during checkout. If uncertain which apply please contact us before placing your order.
- The width of the access to the hot tub or sauna location.
- Whether the location is accessible via road or driveway.
- The number of locations if multiple products are ordered.
- Whether product installation is also required.