Biocool Clean my pool filter
Only 4 left in stock
£10.00 (ex VAT £8.33)
All particles from your water are collected in the system’s filter cartridge. By ensuring regular cleaning of the filter cartridge, you also ensure the quality of the water in your pool. Biocool ‘Clean my pool filter’ cleans the filter cartridge through a simple soaking process and requires minimal effort on the part of the user. The result is pool water that is free from dirt and harmful microorganisms such as bacteria, parasites, or fungi.
Certain particles are too small to be able to be collected by the filter. For that reason, we recommend that you also use Biocool ‘Clear my pool water’, which causes the particles to aggregate so that they can more easily be captured by the filter.
Biocool provides gentle, simple and effective products for clean water and healthy skin. Biocool comes from northern Sweden, where simplicity and purity are guiding principles in everything they do. Biocool aims to develop high-quality products that are kind to people and the environment. The products are simple in their design and use, with proven effectiveness. All of Biocool’s pool products are free from chlorine compounds that release active chlorine, and consequently, the products do not generate any chloramines, which are harmful to people’s health.
Biocool Clean my pool filter is:
- Gentle – the product carries the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association’s mark
- Chlorine-free (does not contain any forms of chlorine, a substance that wears down the fibers in the filter, does not release active chlorine, and thus does not generate any chloramines, which are harmful to people’s health)
- Filter life is extended
- Easy to use (no complicated processes; just soak and rinse)
- Proven effectiveness
Weight 0.165 kg Packing length 6.7 cm Packing width 6.7 cm Packing height 10 cm
Smaller items will be delivered using royal mail, courier or palleted delivery and priced accordingly. Hot tub & sauna delivery costs will depend on the following, which are set as options during checkout. If uncertain which apply please contact us before placing your order.
- The width of the access to the hot tub or sauna location.
- Whether the location is accessible via road or driveway.
- The number of locations if multiple products are ordered.
- Whether product installation is also required.