£337.00 – £347.00
Specifically designed for above-ground pools and spas, the Nano Splasher, fully titanium, ‘user friendly’ heater has all the benefits of superior performance, 100% efficiency, and most importantly, maximum safety for peace of mind. The Nano Splasher is the perfect solution for heating pools with a flow rate as low as 1m3/h and as high as 17m3/h.
Features & Benefits
- Available as 2-kW & 3-kW “Plug & Play”
- Easy installation, fully equipped and pre-wired with UK or EU plug
- Robust, durable construction
- Ultra-reliable flow switch allows safe operation
- Supplied with temperature thermostat and overheating sensor
- Compact, durable design
- Analog control with 1.2°C differential
- Titanium flow tube and titanium heating element
- Can be floor or vertically wall mounted
- Vortex, long life, stay clean heating element technology
- 100% efficiency throughout the product life
- Silent operation
- Supplied with water connections for flexible or rigid piping
Kirami Tub Fitting Requirements
To use the Nano Splasher with a Kirami tub, the unit requires an in feed of water form the bathing area. If you have a filter pump installed the Nano Splasher will typically fit after the filter but before the water returns to the bathing area.
If you do not have a filter you will need to take a feed of water from either the drain outlet or between the tub and heater using a Middle Water Outlet Kit. The feed of water is pumped either by an MF250 or CF23 filter pump through the Nano Splasher and back into the the bathing area via a new water outlet ‘lead through’ which is part of the Filter Connection Kit
Above items in bold will be required in addition tot he Nano Splasher to make the Nano Splasher work.
Smaller items will be delivered using royal mail, courier or palleted delivery and priced accordingly. Hot tub & sauna delivery costs will depend on the following, which are set as options during checkout. If uncertain which apply please contact us before placing your order.
- The width of the access to the hot tub or sauna location.
- Whether the location is accessible via road or driveway.
- The number of locations if multiple products are ordered.
- Whether product installation is also required.