The hot tub is heated with an external MACU heater, which is the largest heater we recommend using with smaller capacity Family M tubs. It is made out of high-quality marine-grade aluminium. As standard, the outer shell is made out of Thermowood panels which keeps its attractive appearance for a long time. The soft, vibrant beige of the interior is always timeless and elegant, and it blends in beautifully with the environment and Thermowood exterior.
A perfect accompaniment to the beige interior is the LED light option which shines up through the water, lighting the steam rising from the tub when dark.
Delivered and installed (subject to location and quotation) by The Log Company team, our Family M Thermowood package includes everything you need for a wonderful wood fired hot tub experience
- Comfort Family M hot tub in Thermowood with Beige interior
- MACU external heater
- Optional LED Lights £190+VAT
- Thermowood Step-A-Round Steps
- Premium leather cover
- Adjustable Air Vent
- Ash Shovel
- Commercial buyers may wish to specify our very helpful Commercial User ‘Basic Operating Instructions’ signage pack which which is affixed to the side of the tub
- Delivery* and installation** are available