Traeger Ironwood 885
Only 2 left in stock
£1,799.99 (ex VAT £1,499.99)
The larger model in the Ironwood range is the 885 which is a larger grill and has the capacity to cook for the whole street! With a huge 5709.67 sq. cm cooking area at your disposal, the Ironwood 885 can cook 10 whole chickens, 7 racks of ribs, or 9 pork chops at once.
The 885 still has the WiFire cooking technology to assist you in cooking your desired dish to perfection. You can also control this grill from your smartphone or tablet when you download the App. The large, bright display on the D2 controller allows you to download recipes to it and provides you with a step-by-step guide to perfecting a certain dish (GrillGuide®).
Thanks to the Ironwood D2 Direct Drive brushless motor, this grill now runs on direct current (DC) vs. alternating current (AC) power. This allows the grill to vary the speed of the auger and even go in reverse if needed. This variable speed lets you maintain a consistent temperature in any weather condition.
The Ironwood series comes with a very handy side shelf to give you more room when prepping and serving your food and double insulated liner walls for great heat retention.
- 36,000 BTU’s
- 5709.67 sq. cm grilling area
- Ironwood D2 controller – precision cooking
- WiFire® technology – monitor and adjust your grill from anywhere
- Ironwood D2 Direct Drive – cook low and slow or hot and fast
- TurboTemp® – Quick start up times
- GrillGuide® – Step-by-step cooking instructions
- Double insulated side walls – great heat retention
- Super Smoke mode
- Stainless steel side shelf with tool hooks
- Hopper capacity: 20 lbs (9.07kg)
Cooking Surface cm2: 5709.67
Smaller items will be delivered using royal mail, courier or palleted delivery and priced accordingly. Hot tub & sauna delivery costs will depend on the following, which are set as options during checkout. If uncertain which apply please contact us before placing your order.
- The width of the access to the hot tub or sauna location.
- Whether the location is accessible via road or driveway.
- The number of locations if multiple products are ordered.
- Whether product installation is also required.